Inifinite and Immediate Respawn of Loot and Containers Throughout Gameworld

crzycuyler

Same in-game day, multiple trips to Thicket Excavations from Red Rocket results in all loot outside of containers respawning and containers restocking over and over again. This has ruined immersion for me (I enjoy survival and occasionally "permadeath" playstyle) and has made the game unplayable for me. Is anyone else experiencing this?

If thicket is the quarry closest to sanctuary the yes this happens in my game, and has for some time.  Concord or at least just the nuka vending machine respawns at a incredible rate as well.  i do of course have ihourstorespawncell and ihourstorepawncellcleared turned up and the survival multipliers for them turned to 1, but they are still respawning as fast as I can leave the cell and return, and if i remember right they pretty much always have?  Other cells take the 48 or 96 hours I have set to respawn, I also have my time multiplier set to 10 but that should have no effect on it other than slowing the time passed per real time played.

Yea thats the one. I have noticed it in other locations as well. I'm  not sure why this doesn't get more attention. I haven't played in months because this bothers me and would love to play some more permadeath survival.