Cannot talk to any NPC.

Your One Hope

Alright, so whenever my character goes up to talk to any NPC, companion or otherwise, all my character says is something like, "Hey Dejan."  The NPC looks at me and that's it.  I was not using any mods when this occured.  It first happened during one of those Synth Rescue missions for the Rail Road that took place in Far Harbor.  I cannot switch companions, start/finish quests, or even shop anymore.  I downloaded the patch but it seemed to not have that fix in it.  

20170112_100040.mp4

9 hours ago, Your One Hope said:

Alright, so whenever my character goes up to talk to any NPC, companion or otherwise, all my character says is something like, "Hey Dejan."  The NPC looks at me and that's it.  I was not using any mods when this occured.  It first happened during one of those Synth Rescue missions for the Rail Road that took place in Far Harbor.  I cannot switch companions, start/finish quests, or even shop anymore.  I downloaded the patch but it seemed to not have that fix in it.  

20170112_100040.mp4

This seems to be the 'Dejen-Bug' - look here please:

Dejen-Bug in Steam-Forum

Seems to happen, if you do the Courser quest for Dejen in Arcadia, and do not talk to him afterwards. Is clearly a bug, but should be easy to fix: Go to Arcadia and talk to Dejen, if I understand this correctly. I did the quest for Dejen and talked to him afterward, so I did never see the bug in my games.