Quest: The Black Star | Combat-bug when leaving the star

AlphaWurmi

"... Day 161: With the help of Nelacar a part of my soul entered the Star of Azura, where Malyn already awaited me. After finding out that I'm not his simple feast and here to destroy him, he an off... down to the center of the star summoning evil minions along his way.

Instead of running after him, I decided to stand quietly at the top shooting him from above as soon he reaches his destination; with success. After his disappearance, I heard the voice of Nelacar in my head, trying to summon my soul back where it belongs but it was too late. The horrific minions of the now destroyed Malyn ran to the top, firing their firebolts are me. After dodging them and placing an arrow into ones head, the re-summon into the mortal world was successful, tho I still feel their focused will and hate on me. Even Nalacar himself felt the threat, since he ran back to the College of Winterhold in fear..."

A simple relog will fix this little issue, but while these minions at stuck in combat with me, many NPCs in Winterhold run around like crazy, so I thought it's worthy to report here <-- I also hope it's okay to post it here, because as it seems to be I'm too blind to find the bugtracker.

Greetings

- AlphaWurmi