Official DLC load order seems to be mostly fixed

Multiphor

It no longer seems necessary to edit the timestamps on the official DLC esm files to get them to load in the right order in game because official patch 1.3 seems to have fixed it. You can verify this in game by using the console command to select things added by the official DLCs and you should see that things added by Dawnguard should have their reference IDs show up as 02, Hearthfire as 03 and Dragonborn as 04. This is with the timestamps on the official DLC esm files all set to the same time. The load order will stay the same regardless of whether or not you use the in game mod menu to install mods or change their load order. However, it also seems that the official DLC esm files may still load in the wrong order in the creation kit, even though they load in the right order in game. I am posting this to see if other people can confirm if this is fixed as well.

You should try intentionally setting them to bad dates and see what the game does with that. The CK is another matter entirely and you do still need to manage timestamps for everything with that.

I intentionally set the esm files to bad dates and the load order is still showing up in the right order in game when you use the console commands to select things added by official DLC to see their reference ids as Dawnguard having 02 references, Hearthfire having 03 references and Dragonborn having 04 references. I also found that if you reinstall the game and then have official patch 1.3 enabled, the load order seems to be correct in the Creation Kit as well.