Thieves Guild Special Job Quests Dialog

justafyde

Once assigned a Special Job Quest by Delvin, if you go to Vex asking for a job she will tell you to complete the special job first. Then quiting from her she'll still complain about not taking a job. Can this stupidness be fixed?

Yes, we may fix it. Please open a ticket on the bugtracker, I already asked before. And give more details. Which complaining sentences exactly ? Providing us a save would also make things a lot easier and quicker.

I don’t know how to do that. I go to that site and see no way to open a ticket. I also don’t do saves other than quick ones so I can only tell you what I remember. I’m on XB1 so I have no idea on how to give you a save.

Can’t you add a ticket? If you prefer I can just stop posting here.

You have to create an account on the bugtracker before being able to open tickets. For each ticket you open the bugtracker will ask for some intuitive basic but required details (including the system on which you're playing). Without these details we have to ask you about them in the forum... Please give as much details as possible, as it's no fun to hunt for bugs with a simple report as 'this thing is broken, please fix it'.

Please don't feel offended by my answer. English is not my birth language and I have nothing to earn with harsh answers, that was not my will nor my goal.

Of course, as a XB1 user you are unable to send us saves. (when you know it.. you just don't ask it :P) What I'm asking is one of these dismiss texts that Vex says.

Please continue to make bug reports, but we'll all save time and complications if you do it in the intended way. :D

Thanks. I'll investigate when I'll be there during walkthrough, or if someone can provide a save.