USLEEP has an error that needs to be fixed

spoonyrogdrumps

I am getting this error for USLEEP in TES5edit:

[00:18] DLC1RedwaterDenLocation "Redwater Den" [LCTN:02004D6F]

[00:18] LCTN \ ACEP - Actor Cell Enable Point \ #6 \ Ref -> Found a PLYR reference, expected: ACHR,PARW,PBAR,PBEA,PCON,PFLA,PGRE,PHZD,PMIS,REFR

What is the fix?

To further look into it I activated the Unofficial patch for just skyrim and just dawnguard. I looked into DLC1 Redwater Den in TES5edit and was checking for the error. I think there is something really screwed up there which is in (Actor Cell Enable Point\ #6.) that line is totally different from dawnguard.esm and unofficial dawnguard patch.esp

I found this which is not in the other patches.

[REFR:000CE5FA] (places TreasBanditChest "Chest" [CONT:0003AC21] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of POIFallForest05 [CELL:0000BC34] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C] at 33,-19))

[Player 00000014]

In this particular section it goes from #0 - #8 

The legendary patch has all 0 - 8 with data under ACEP

The other patches only have 0 -7 filled with data

Also the error comes up in Merge Plugin which is where I noticed errors in the first place but it was confirmed in TES5edit.

I don't think this is an error to ignore.  I can tell something is out of place.

In case you didn't know, but Neloth has a few quests that's located in Skyrim mostly radiant quests for staffs.  So the door in the Redwater Den could be one those quest locations that Neloth sends the player to find a staff.

There might be a connection.  I have searched google and I have found of few instances of Redwater Den in my search that come back with problems.  I downloaded the patch both manually and through NMM twice for each.  The error is still the same.  I created an account here specifically for this problem.

I didn't know about the Neloth problem.  I'm hoping there is an answer that the people who made the mod can give.  I'm not a modder in any sense, but I know enough about modding that there is something wrong.

To further look into it I activated the Unofficial patch for just skyrim and just dawnguard.

I think USLEEP requires all DLC to be loaded into TES5Edit, if you want to check something without having a loading error in TES5Edit.  Do you use the latest TES5Edit?

Yup.  I mentioned that in my original post.  I loaded all DLC.  I even downloaded the old unofficial skyrim patch and dawnguard patch then activated those old patches just to load them in TES5edit so see the difference and there is a difference.  I have a pure install of Skyrim Legendary edition from steam.  My masters; Update.esm, Dawnguard.esm, Hearthfires.esm, and Dragonborn.esm are clean.  The old dawnguard patch and USLEEP in this section that I typed above have differences.  There is an error, and all my tools are current.  TES5edit version is 3.1.3 Experimental.  I also want to add that none of my other mods currently installed though it's a low list right now have errors.  I have no other errors that come up accept this one.

Yup.  I mentioned that in my original post.  I loaded all DLC.  I even downloaded the old unofficial skyrim patch and dawnguard patch then activated those old patches just to load them in TES5edit so see the difference and there is a difference.  I have a pure install of Skyrim Legendary edition from steam.  My masters; Update.esm, Dawnguard.esm, Hearthfires.esm, and Dragonborn.esm are clean.  The old dawnguard patch and USLEEP in this section that I typed above have differences.  There is an error, and all my tools are current.  TES5edit version is 3.1.3 Experimental.  I also want to add that none of my other mods currently installed though it's a low list right now have errors.  I have no other errors that come up accept this one.

Including an old Dawnguard patch might be what's causing an error.  So no, I don't think there is an error in USLEEP after all, perhaps the old Dawnguard patch had that error I dunno.

These "errors" you're listing are not real errors. You either have an outdated copy of xEdit or you found something that needs to be reported to them as a false positive.

Either way, no, there is not something out of place and you should ignore it. Nevermind wondering why you're even looking at the file at that level at all.

I did it with and without.  I don't have an outdated copy but I will double check.  I recently learned about errors with merge plugins standalone.  The "error" reported in that application was the same found in xEdit.  I will work on that.  If I find it is a false positive where would I report that.  Thank you Arthmoor.