Female glass armor glitch

Nemesis752

Hey, so i've been having issues with the female glass armor glitch on XBO, where when in first person you get some pretty horrendous graphical glitching. Its a pretty big one and well known, so i thought it would be covered in this mod. The changelog mentions a change to the female glass armor files, but isnt very specific about what in regards to. The strange part is, i didnt notice the glitch for an entire play session, leading me to believe it was working ok at first, but when i booted my game up, i started having this glitch.  i tried uninstalling all my mods, and then installing just the patch, and i still had the graphical issue. was this issue actually fixed in this patch? am i missing something? i just really want this gitch to go away, as im going to be stuck in glass for awhile. any help would be hugely appreciated. thanks!

The only thing we fixed for female glass armor was improper alpha not set. There's been no other modifications. Not sure what you mean that this is a "well known" glitch... first I'm hearing of it.

Do you still have the glitch with no mods? Not even the patch? What does it look like in 3rd person view?