Dialogue Wheel won't appear

Morris

I have been dealing with a bug that has made it very hard for me to play my game on survival. I just now got into the institute and I'm talking to some heads and for a couple of individuals for the time will give the usual triggered dialogue and the option to interact will come up. Except the dialogue wheel doesn't show up on it's own. I've had to crouch for two individuals and I was able to get passed that then. However, it came up again when I visited proctor teagan and well it seems to be impossible for the dialogue wheel to show up. I've tried shifting about in front of the hole, but to no avail. The recommendations people have been giving me (moving around, exiting in and out of conversation, and switching form 1st to 3rd person) have not worked. I tried waiting it out and continuing the EBOS campaign, however, it's starting to become really hard to move about without having proctor teagan to trade with. I have been stuck with this bug for a couple of weeks bashing my head on the wall due to how frustrating this is. What's even worse is the flashbacks of NIPTSD (no interaction post traumatic stress disorder) has came back when I had to dance around a npc while playing a different character in order for the wheel to show up. I would really appreciate it if you looked into this and got back to me on any updates. 

Sincerely 

A depressed fallout fan

Yeah, I can. I have to apologize to you and including anyone who had read my passage. I can interact with him now. I have tried a lot of options and it's been very frustrating to say the least and I've reached out to a couple other sources, but it works now. It's both frustrating and somewhat amusing. Before I posted (or more like forgot and would have deleted the post) I tried disabling all of my mods yet the problem persisted so I was so sure it wasn't relative to mods. With that I felt I was totally out of options so I was one day away from deleting a couple dozen saves back before I went into the institute. Well after I re-enabled the mods I can now interact with him.

Curiously now that I think about it I left some mods disabled. I doubt it affected the outcome, but there is always the possibility.

tl;dr I can now interact with him

I disabled and then re-enabled my mods

May or may not be the cause ... but, I have seen this type of issue after I used the console command ~ tdetect (toggle detection) ... the actors would give initial greeting when I activated them but because they could not detect me the dialogue options would not come up. Toggled detection again and all is good.