Spring Cleaning mod conflict?

HunterZ

I've been using Spring Cleaning for a long time, including scrapping and replacing junky parts of settlements like Abernathy Farm.

After installing UF4P, a bunch of objects (walls, especially) reappear and cannot be scrapped. One of my shopkeepers is now trapped in an impenetrable room (unless I tear down the doorway that I added), and his shop is boarded up!

If I disable UF4P and reload my save(s), the objects are gone.

My guess is that UF4P is modifying and/or replacing some of the walls and such at Abernathy Farm for some reason (why?), and Spring Cleaning either doesn't know about them because they're new, or can't do anything about them because Spring Cleaning loads earlier as an ESM while UF4P is an ESP.

This is annoying enough that I'm going to have to choose Spring Cleaning over UF4P, which is a huge bummer.

Update: Scrap Everything seems to be working as a better-updated replacement for Spring Cleaning that also plays nice with UF4P.

The only UFO4P edit to Abernathy Farm was for fixing the malfunctioning tatos (settlers wouldn't work on them, they couldn't be repaired, etc.)