[Dragonborn] Is a certain Serpentine Dragon bugged?

Leonardo

I dunno what other people say about this, but I think I ran into a bug or a glitch and I took some pictures just to show you what I mean.

20160708002700 1

The dragon has no health bar, because I and my followers have wounded the dragon too much.

20160708002855 1

Now it's dead.

20160708002902 1

I took the picture just to capture the ID for the same Serpentine Dragon.

What is strange in all this is that that dragon wasn't affected by the dragonrend shout, only the bend will shout had the affect as intended.

However, all this happen at the Temple of Miraak and I fast travel there by riding a Serpentine Dragon in less than a hour.

This is what makes this even more strange.  Could that dragon be the one I just had ride with to the Temple of Miraak, because after a while the dragon simple re-appreared from nowhere? :blink:

Dragons have always had their share of issues. I know If I kill any liar based dragon during A Blade in The Dark (Usually the one near Kynsgrove) It will never give a soul for the rest of the game.

I know If I kill any liar based dragon during A Blade in The Dark (Usually the one near Kynsgrove) It will never give a soul for the rest of the game.

I doubt that can happen, because Sahloknir the dragon that Alduin resurrected by using an unique resurrection shout against Sahloknir attacks the player and once Sahloknir is dead then that named dragon is dead.

It makes sense if a named dragon only appear once and not be respawned as the other vanilla <level> dragons (Dragon, Blood Dragon, Frost Dragon?, Elder Dragon, Ancient Dragon and perhaps a few more levelled dragons) are.