Settlement resources+settlers bug

Jowaca

I got the UOF4 mod on my Xbox a few days ago and Things were working smoothly and this bug stopped happening ... Until yesterday.

The bug essentially removes a large amount of my defense (167 down to 51) water (83 to 0) beds (60 to 2) and for my settlers it goes from 43 settlers (chems, charisma gear to get that many + followers, people always wonder how I get that many) to 80 settlers on my pipboy and prevents me from going past concord without the bug taking hold.

I deleted the UOF4 mod and redownloaded it (worth a shot) but the bug persisted on the pipboy :( idk what to do, I hate ignoring these things and it just ends up stressing me out weirdly.

Please have a look at this thread:

http://www.afkmods.com/index.php?/topic/4462-fo4-unlimited-settlementssettlers-a-caveat-for-mod-users/

There are two ways in which pip-boy stats are updated while the game is running:

(1) All workshop stats are updated once per game day by an update function on WorkshopScript. It's important to emphasize that this runs on all workshops, i.e. even those you haven't visited in a long time or that are far away from your player character's position in the game. If this breaks, you see the stats of all workshops getting messed up, irrespective of whether you visit them or not.

This issue (and only this issue) has been handled in UFO4P 1.0.2.

(2) When you visit a workshop, a reset function starts running to recalculate the resources of that specific workshop (note: it is sufficient to move your character within the workshop's location for this to occur; e.g. when you travel on the road along Red Rocket station, a reset of that workshop starts running). Depending on the size of your settlement and your actions while you're at the settlement (more specifically: it depends on whether you interact with the workbench and on how many times you do that), this procedure may take a very long time to complete. It may still run a fairly long time after you have left the settlement, and while it runs, you see the pip-boy stats of that specific workshop changing (often quite rapidly, and they may go up and down for all resources). If the location unloads while the reset is still running, you may even end up with outright wrong values.

This issue has not yet been handled within UFO4P, but it is being investigated. The link posted above has all the details.