USLEEP & Delayed Burial quest

IsharaMeradin

Take this with a grain of salt as I do have a modded setup beyond the USLEEP patch.  This current game never saw the USKP patches.  It was started with USLEEP.

When doing Delayed Burial quest with USLEEP, Cicero, the wagon and the horse all popped out of existence really quickly.  Basically, I did the quest, paused the game via tab key, dealt with something, came back and unpaused then started walking towards Whiterun.  Just before it was out of sight I saw the horse and the wagon guide posts disappear.  Turn around and it is all gone.

With USKP all of it would stay in place until the cell was next loaded/attached.

Makes sense to me that it would stay in place till the next load/attach because Cicero is still waiting for Lorius to come down and fix the wagon.

Is there a particular record that I can check in TES5Edit to see if any other mods might have affected the behavior? Or is this how it is now supposed to behave?

Well, I just went to test this. I usually have him arrested just because he's a creepy little nut but I played out getting Loreius to help him. When it finished I headed down the road backwards just to watch him. Nothing disappeared until I was far enough away that I'd either reached LOD limit or crossed a cell.

Skyrim being Skyrim? :shrug: