Serana joins me when entering Volkihar Undercroft

RabidGears

I'm getting a bug where Serana appears out of nowhere and joins me as soon as I enter Volkihar Undercroft even though I already have a follower. This is long after I've finished the Dawnguard quests (on the side of the Dawnguard). Has anyone else heard of this?

Unless it was you who posted elsewhere someone else mentioned this too. It almost sounds like there's a trigger or something inside the ruins, or some obscure change location event, that's causing the game to think she needs to be in there with you.

I haven't had it happen myself but then I'd never know anyway since she's already following me :P

Unless it was you who posted elsewhere someone else mentioned this too. It almost sounds like there's a trigger or something inside the ruins, or some obscure change location event, that's causing the game to think she needs to be in there with you.

I haven't had it happen myself but then I'd never know anyway since she's already following me :P

I haven't posted about this anywhere else so it was a different person.

I never noticed it before because whenever I went there in the past I always had her with me. I was checking your mod out today when I noticed it. I removed the mod and went back to a earlier save to test it and it still happened so it's not that.

I suppose Serana is so buggy who knows what's going on her. :lmao:

Weird. Yeah, I had her tagging along when I ran the mod through testing so I never noticed anything like that. Does this happen at either end of the ruins?

Ok I COC'ed to the courtyard and entered from the other side but nothing happened. It has something to do with the cell reseting. I tried it from a save where the cell hadn't reset yet and nothing happened. Also she shows up when I have no follower.