Some stuff in found in several of my mods

VaultDuke

Not sure they count as bugs, but for some reason i have merged these changes from unknown sources into my privat mod collections a long time ago:

VendorItemIngredient [KYWD:0008CDEB] added to Snowberry "Snowberries" [iNGR:0001B3BD], Wheat "Wheat" [iNGR:0004B0BA], JuniperBerries "Juniper Berries" [iNGR:0005076E], SlaughterfishEgg01 "Slaughterfish Egg" [iNGR:0007E8C5] and VendorItemFood [KYWD:0008CDEA] added to BeeHoneyComb "Honeycomb" [iNGR:000B08C5].

i saw the uskp did some similar fixed just recently, so thought i'd bring it up. worth adding to the tracker?

MGR02Gloves02 "Focusing Gloves" [ARMO:00092DBE] are missing weight and value (item is marked as unobtainable in wiki).

ClothesCollegeBootsCommonVariant1 "College Boots" [ARMO:0010E2CE] and ClothesCollegeBootsApprenticeVariant1 "College Boots" [ARMO:0010E2DC] missing up and down clothing sounds (marked as only equippable by console in wiki).

DLC2ClothesMiraakGloves "Miraak's Gloves" [ARMO:0702B0F9] change VendorItemArmor [KYWD:0008F959] to VendorItemClothing [KYWD:0008F95B]

• 2 weeks later...

since nobody objected here, I have now put all this into the tracker. parts of it have already been confirmed as fixed for the next version.