How to bring vanilla headbobbing back

tyco

Hello. I installed a new copy of Skyrim, to start with a vanilla flavor. After some time I noticed that the vanilla walk/run head bobbing was gone.  Maybe I missed the change in some earlier version that was installed before. Right now I have the latest unofficial Skyrim patch.

I just need to know how to bring back the vanilla look-and-feel. It may be a setting on the console or some other file that I have to bring back from the vanilla bsa to override the change. I can do it on my own but don't have a clue where to start. I also read the changelog to find all occurrences of "head" but found nothing related.

No mods please. Maybe USP has a setting for it and I completely missed?

I can't recall ever having seen head bobbing when using the normal walk/run. Only when sprinting. Regardless, if it was there once before and is now gone then Bethesda must have nuked it themselves because the USKP doesn't do anything to the animations for that.

Head bobbing while sprinting is there. Somehow I thought vanilla had walk/run bobbing. Then again I might be fooling myself and a mod in my previous setup added it. :lmao:

Thank you for answering, Arthmoor.