Sinking statue of Dibella

thosrtanner

I'm not sure where to put this, because I don't think it's to do with any of the UKSP. But.

I have a statue of dibella in Windstat manor (repurchased from Lisbet when I found it for her). And every time I return to the house I find it has sunk a little lower. I keep returning it to where it should be (i.e. on top of a table, not half way through it).

And I leave and come back.

And there it is again, half sunk through the table.

Is there a patch for this? Is there somewhere here I could register a bug in the hope it might be fixed?

Many thanks

It looks like the collision on statuedibellagold01.nif could be improved. It doesn't quite cover down to the bottom of the object, which would cause it to not sit properly on surfaces.

You could report the bug in the TracDown section of this site.

In my previous game (and indeed games prior to that too) I had (at least) 5 of these placed on top of barrels in my Basement. They're still there - no sinking to be seen. Is there just 1 "base" statue used everywhere, or are there unique instances which may be different? Could it be related to the object the statues are placed on?

There is also the "quest related" version that is used in Haelga's Bunkhouse during TG01, which is only used in that one instance. Otherwise, it appears that the same base item is used everywhere else.

I don't know much about meshes, but it's possible that the object you place it on could be a factor as well. There are still objects reported in the tracker that need to have their collision improved and are likely some that still haven't been reported.

i've tried on the shelf above the double bed in the hearthfire house (windstead manor? the name escapes me for the moment) near morthal and on the table with the display case opposite same bed.