Geirmund's Epitaph Missing

Draejin

In my latest playthrough, while going through Geirmund's Hall for the Forbidden Legend quest, I noticed that the note called Geirmund's Epitaph was missing from the pedestal in front of Archmage Geirmund's corpse. I did not find it anywhere on the ground in case it got blown off during the fight with the Draugr in the room, something I found out other people have noted as well in other forums. Testing whether USKP was involved, I saw that the default game was missing the note as well as Lord Geirmund's Key; USKP however has the key in place so only the Epitaph is missing. Not sure when it appears to have been removed, possibly by accident in an official patch, but the Epitaph is gone.

I took a look at this and the note is still there, but it falls through the pedestal and becomes stuck and therefore can't be seen or picked up. I discovered this by using the "tcl" console command. This is most likely due to bad placement or potentially could be a problem with the collision on 'NorBookPedestal'. I made a bug report in the tracker: #17439.

dunGeirmundsEpitaphNote