Vahlok's Tomb Magical Bridge(s)

Bruno Augusto

I think I've found a bug in Vahlok's Tomb I've never experienced in my previous playthroughs.

After acquiring both halves of Amethyst Dragon Claw and insert them in their proper keyholes I activate the handle as usual and the first magical bridge started showing up.

But after crossing it while the bridge was supposed to become "solid" and to have its path aligned in straightforward route, it simply disappeared. Also, the big gate that should open, didn't open and thus preventing the quest to be competed.

Before posting it here, I tried: Crossing it while sprinting, walking slowly, alone (i.e. asking my follower to wait), using Whirlwind Sprint (touching only the first platform), exiting and re-entering the tomb, load a previous save file (before acquire the second half of Amethyst Dragon Claw), reload a previous save file (before even go to Solstheim and acquire the quest) and nothing worked.

Obviously I'm not playing with just the Unofficial patches so for what matter, here is a list of my currently active mods. There is also an RAW CSV output, in case I delete this spreadsheet in a far future.

[EDIT]

I have some more informations.

Looks like the problem is indeed only with the first magical bridge and the big gate ahead of it. This because I crossed it alone and I used the console to trespass the gate (tcl) and them to call the follower and Tharstan (prid and moveto).

And I could finish the quest successfully without no other bugs in any of the other bridges. However I noticed Tharstan was slower than usual, I mean, after opening the Puzzle Door, instead of following me at least until the last gate, right before Vahlok's sarcophagus, he went all the way back to the switch of the last magical bridge. As a result, I killed Vahlok and I had to run back towards him in order to force him to come near the Word Wall and thus finishing the quest.