Atherial Crown Effect

Bruno Augusto

I'm having an issue with The Aetherial Crown. The explanation is plain and simple: Its effect simply doesn't seem to work, making of it a merely circlet.

Like probably everyone, while playing specially at higher difficulties,max out Alchemy, Enchanting and Smithing is a must. And That's what I was doing now. But I grabbed my crown from Elysium Estate's proper shelf (I think worth to mention in case of a possible conflict), I wore it and then I activated The Lover Stone.

I already have The Mage Stone, so I SHOULD see "The Mage Stone removed", then "The Lover Stone added" and finally "The Mage Stone added". Instead, the last message is not appearing and the effect of the second Standing Stone (here named The Mage Stone) under Active Effects list is not appearing too.

I tried a few workarounds described in wikis like drop it and grab it again. Drop it, hard save, quit, load and grab it, add through console teh "Aetherial Crown Perk" and nothing worked.

The only way I could do in order to keep playing was manually adding "The Thief Stone" (as I'm starting with Alchemy) through player.addspell command.

• 3 weeks later...

Works for me with no problems. Always have two stones. The first stone that you activated comes out first. If you have a lover stone and a thief stone, if you activate a warrior stone, the lover stone will come out first. The next to drop out will be the thief stone, then warrior and so on.

In my previous playtrhoughs it worked fine. In this specifically playthrough it's not. And despite this time I'm playing with more mods than last time, there are, as far as I'm concerned, no new mods that could affect head, helmet, circlet, jewelry that was not present when it was working.