Clipping Objects

slayer387

Hi, I've started a little project of fixing clipping objects. http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/55336/?. Some of my posts said what I was doing is basically what the unofficial patches are trying to do. I would be happy to help with the patches, but what i was trying to do could be considered cosmetic changes.
If you look at the second picture on that page there is a pedestal attached to the pillar whose only purpose seems to be clipping with the statue. That is an example of what I want to fix. Is this something you think should be included with the USKP?

Repositioning (or sometimes deleting) clipping objects is indeed something the uskp does and contains. If you are looking to join forces with the team, you may want to start by making yourself familiar with the bug tracker. The category you are looking for is called "placed references"

Usually bug are reported there with either a short description, form id or an image (or just a link to your mod in your case). It is also possible to upload pictures and fixes directly to this site.

Either way, having the bugs listed is a good thing because then they will be looked at for the next uskp (which would be 2.0.6 because 2.0.5 is already inbeta and content additions usually do not happen after that point)

We would be happy to include such changes. There would be very little reason to believe that a clipping object is intentional and we've fixed probably hundreds of them by now.