Stalker Dragon Fix

Deathbydestiny

if its not doing something crazy weird and hackish to do it very much so as this is a long standing issue

I don't remember having this bug in hundreds of hours. Couldn't this bug be caused by ini edits or mods ?

This bug is exceedingly rare in a normal modded setup. I've had it happen maybe 3 times in the last 2.5 years and it was always with already burned up dragons. Never intact corpses.

I suspect it's caused by dragon mods overloading the game with them and Papyrus being unable to keep up with that. So it's not really addressing something that's of importance since the USKP appears to have eliminated the problem anyway due to the respawned dragon fix for collecting souls.

Besides, that mod "solves" the problem by issuing a command to delete the corpse from the game if it unloads from the cell. This is generally not such a good idea if you are intending to loot it, don't have enough carrying capacity, and want to come back right away. You'd not have that option with this script modification.

It has happened to me in 2 play throughs, the dragons were always intact aside from a named one that was not