Quest flagged item(s) in your inventory

Leonardo

It seems there is a conflict between Arngeir's radiant The Words of Power quests in the Dead Men's Respite location and the Tending the Flames quest, because the dungeon itself requires the Ruby Dragon Claw (flagged as a quest item) in order to proceed to where Svaknir is waiting for you and the King Olaf's Verse book (mentioned in the notes about those quest items on UESP) is also required to be taken before you can reach the word wall.

Once the you have read the word wall and receive the next word of the Whirlwind shout then the Ruby Dragon Claw is no longer needed to complete any quest and therefore shouldn't have the quest item flag.

I tried to search for similar reported issue about flagged quest items in the bug tracker, but I couldn't find any reported issue(s) so that's why I post it here. :)

King Olaf's verse and the claw are no longer quest items once you complete "Tending the Flames" -- which you may as well complete, since you've done all the work. :P

Yeah I know and I understand why King Olaf's verse is still a quest item, but I don't see any reason why the Ruby Dragon Claw needs to be flagged as a quest item since the claw aren't needed to complete Tending the Flames quest.