Blocked dialogue for starting a quest or preventing to finish a quest

Leonardo

What the title says...  Have just talked to Mjoll and she didn't had the quest dialogue for her missing weapon Grimsever.  Here is a snippet from UESP.

If you ask her what happened to the blade, Grimsever, she will tell you, "It was lost years ago in a Dwemer ruin. Without it, I feel almost as defenseless as a newborn. I don't think I'll ever be able to find a replacement." You can tell her you could find the sword for her, and she will be surprised. "I couldn't ask you to undertake such a trecherous [sic] journey, it would be a fool's errand. But I see that spark in your eye and I know better than to warn you away." She will then give you the details, along with a warning: "Grimsever rests with [sic] the Dwemer ruin of Mzinchaleft. Tread carefully, friend... those same ruins almost took my life." If you instead mention that you're sorry to hear that, she will concur, "Yes, quite a shame. It was a fine weapon."

Should she be asked, she'll also recount what happened to her in Mzinchaleft: "I was adventuring in the depths of the ruins when I was attacked by a massive construct... like nothing I had ever seen. When the colossus struck, Grimsever was knocked from my grasp and I was wounded badly. It was only through blind luck that I was able to crawl away from the Dwemer abomination and make my way to the surface. I must have collapsed, because the next thing I remember is Aerin standing over me tending to my wounds."

Even if I talk to her in a different way I mean not start with the "You're not from Riften?" topic the quest "I'll try to locate Grimsever" topic or similar doesn't appear.

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Grimsever%27s_Return#Bugs

I know this quest have worked in the past for the earlier USKP versions, but now I dunno what happen it seems this dialogue bug seems to be impossible to fix (sorry for ranting but it's damn annoying). :shrug: