CK Warnings/Errors - Appropriate for addressing in U**P?

Screwball

When I first open the CK and load Skyrim + Update there are always a bunch of errors reported (12 of them, see 1st spoiler). They may or may not be game impacting, but if the CK determines that there are problems, then surely those problems exist in-game as well? (I am aware that they can be "safely" ignored, but that's not really the point of this thread).

Additionally, selecting individual interiors causes more errors, sometimes the same one(s) like the "IdleFreaSorrowLoopEnter" (despite not loading anything to do with Dragonborn), and sometimes ones which are specific to that location (2nd spoiler, AbandonedShackInterior).

So the question is - should these errors be considered as part of the UP project?

MASTERFILE: ===========================================================
MODELS: Furniture marker properties mismatch in 'NobleBedDouble02L' (000F50FB).
MODELS: Furniture marker properties mismatch in 'NobleBedDouble02R' (000F50FA).
MODELS: Furniture marker properties mismatch in 'NobleBedDouble02' (000C2A0E).
MASTERFILE: NavmeshInfo 00028e37 has no parent space, ignoring
MASTERFILE: Automatic door 'AutoLoadDoor01' (00015E1D) [324 units] in cell 'YngolBarrowExterior' has its teleport marker too close to the linked door.
MASTERFILE: Errors were encountered during InitItem for reference:

Base: 'AutoLoadDoor01' (00031897)
Ref: '' (00015E1D)
Cell: 'YngolBarrowExterior' (0000B452) (38, 11) in world 'Tamriel' (0000003C)

See Warnings file for more information.
MASTERFILE: Automatic door 'WRShackDoorMinUse01' (0006767F) [48 units] in cell 'WhiterunExterior10' has its teleport marker too close to the linked door.

Base: 'WRShackDoorMinUse01' (000FE471)
Ref: '' (0006767F)
Cell: 'WhiterunExterior10' (000095DA) (7, -1) in world 'Tamriel' (0000003C)

MASTERFILE: Automatic door 'AutoLoadDoor01' (0001779F) [125 units] in cell 'KarthwastenExterior03' has its teleport marker too close to the linked door.

Ref: '' (0001779F)
Cell: 'KarthwastenExterior03' (0000707A) (-34, 9) in world 'Tamriel' (0000003C)

MASTERFILE: Automatic door 'ShipTrapdoor01MinUseHidden' (00099315) [0 units] in cell 'Wilderness' has its teleport marker too close to the linked door.

Base: 'ShipTrapdoor01MinUseHidden' (00061435)
Ref: '' (00099315)
Cell: 'Wilderness' (0000967A) (2, -6) in world 'Tamriel' (0000003C)

MASTERFILE: Automatic door 'dunda14PortalDoor01' (0003DC3F) [287 units] in cell 'DA14Interior' has its teleport marker too close to the linked door.

Base: 'dunda14PortalDoor01' (0003DC41)
Ref: '' (0003DC3F)
Cell: 'DA14Interior' (0003D62B)

MASTERFILE: Automatic door 'AutoLoadDoor01' (00015D12) [307 units] in cell 'WolfskullCave01' has its teleport marker too close to the linked door.

Ref: '' (00015D12)
Cell: 'WolfskullCave01' (000151F6)

MASTERFILE: Automatic door 'HelgenKeep01btoExteriorREF' (000909D2) [275 units] in cell 'HelgenKeep01' has its teleport marker too close to the linked door.

Base: 'ImpDoorSingleLoad01' (0004203A)
Ref: 'HelgenKeep01btoExteriorREF' (000909D2)
Cell: 'HelgenKeep01' (0005DE24)

MASTERFILE: Automatic door 'HelgenKeeptoExterior01REF' (0005DF95) [304 units] in cell 'HelgenKeep01' has its teleport marker too close to the linked door.

Base: 'ImpDoorDoubleLoad01' (000439C4)
Ref: 'HelgenKeeptoExterior01REF' (0005DF95)
Cell: 'HelgenKeep01' (0005DE24)

ANIMATION: Project DefaultMale's event name IdleFreaSorrowLoopEnter linked with a different capitalization already
ANIMATION: Project DefaultFemale's event name IdleFreaSorrowLoopEnter linked with a different capitalization already
TEXTURES: Missing skin tint texture for Biped Object 30 in 'ExecutionHoodDBAA'. Actor 'DB02Captive1', Race 'NordRace'. Please set this in the armor add-on correctly
TEXTURES: Missing skin tint texture for Biped Object 30 in 'ExecutionHoodDBAA'. Actor 'DB02Captive2', Race 'NordRace'. Please set this in the armor add-on correctly
TEXTURES: Missing skin tint texture for Biped Object 30 in 'ExecutionHoodKhajiitDBAA'. Actor 'DB02Captive3', Race 'KhajiitRace'. Please set this in the armor add-on correctly

The CK complains for many things, but they're often worthless.

Distances between doors and their linked teleport markers are not a big deal, the engine itself handles them very well ingame... Execution hoods are supposed to completely hide the wearers heads and AFAIK there are only 3 characters ingame that wear them (when meeting Astrid for the 1st time), so I don't understand why the CK complains about the skin tint below... that you cannot see anyway. No idea about animations, however.

I asked this a while ago and basically was told for the most part ignore CK errors

For the most part. That doesn't mean ignore all errors all of the time.

The CK complains for many things, but they're often worthless.

Often != always. No way to tell unless each is investigated, and that's the point I'm making. What about the "navmesh info has no parent space"? Or "Furniture marker properties mismatch"? Or indeed any other error thrown up in any specific location? I simply chose the first one to give errors - pretty pointless me making a definitive list of every error in every location if they're not going to be investigated, don't you think? That's why I'm asking first ;)

Thing is, even if we can 'fix' these errors/warnings, it won't help. You'll still get them just by opening Skyrim.esm in the CK. :shrug:

It would require Bethesda to fix them.

Hana's right. Everything embeded in Skyrim.esm is strictly untouchable. You may fix 'so-called' errors with a custom mod but the master will remain unmodified, and so the CK will always complain about them when loading...  :shrug:

That's good to know, I was wondering why I get them every time I open up the CK. If it would require Bethesda to fix them, we all know that's not going to happen.