Nirya plan for day.

OnlineVirus

Nirya from College of Winterhold

Nirya will spend the morning in the Hall of Countenance and her afternoons in the Hall of the Elements before heading off to bed at around 10pm.

BUG:

At times, she will completely ignore her schedule and instead follow you whenever you are in a close range to her, but not at a distance. When you are farther away, she will remain in the area she stopped at indefinitely.

Nirya from College of Winterhold

Nirya will spend the morning in the Hall of Countenance and her afternoons in the Hall of the Elements before heading off to bed at around 10pm.

BUG:

At times, she will completely ignore her schedule and instead follow you whenever you are in a close range to her, but not at a distance. When you are farther away, she will remain in the area she stopped at indefinitely.

Source of informations about bug: UESP Wiki

I experienced that bug too on one game a long time ago. Nirya was stuck indefinitely in the Arcanaeum. I have no idea what causes it to happen though.

Not knowing anything about this particular problem, but... In Touring Carriages I accidentally had 1 code path that didn't Clear the follower-riders Alias as they got off the wagon. That somehow stopped their go home packages/scripts from working, so they'd be fine until you told them to leave service. Then, they just stood there forever.

Mind you, that Alias consists of 1 tiny script with only an OnAnimationEvent in it. It shouldn't have interfered with anything, and didn't interfere with their normal working.

Could there be something somewhere that's forgetting to clear an alias?