Elder Scrolls Online Beta

Arthmoor

A heads up for anyone here who may have been invited (no, I wasn't) - apparently your NDA requires that you not disclose that you have been invited to participate. I have no idea how strictly they're going to monitor this but there are to be no threads opened here to discuss the ESO Beta.

Discussions of ESO in general, outside of the beta and anyone's involvement in it, are fine as usual. Just mind your NDA's. Those are not drafted and signed lightly.

Actually, the official word is that you are permitted to state you got in, but no more than that. You can check the ESO General Discussion board in the Bethesda forums and that's what all the moderators are stating.

If all the threads of people celebrating getting in were indeed in violation of the NDA they would have been deleted outright, not simply closed.

It is a technical violation.  It's one that isn't practical to enforce, because it's almost impossible not to violate that clause.  I can see why they would be taking that position now. 

Yeah, ok, that works. I had just been told (by someone else who apparently "violated" their NDA) that the document itself says not to reveal this information. If they don't care now, so be it :P

• 9 years later...

Seems this thread has been a victim of necromancy!

Time for it to be put to rest.

SHANK

• Sigurð Stormhand locked this topic