(Dragonborn) Tel Mithryn bed fix?

Ben2069

In version 1.0.3 of UDBP, the following quest fix was added.  Where can I get more details about this?  Which bed was fixed?  What chest is safe?  So far in my game not much has changed bed-wise and all rooms have remained the same.

After Old Friends (DLC2TT2), Neloth will tell the player that Tel Mithryn will keep a bed and chest for them there but these rewards never show up. (Bug #11931)

I could not find any more info about this subject in this forum (or anywhere else for that matter).  Thx

You can usually find more information about a fix with its bug number, it's the one in the parenthesis, in this case Bug #11931. The version history document has instructions on how to find a bug from our tracker based on its number, but in this case I linked directly to the bug.

If the bedroll and chest don't appear, it's caused by a mod conflict. You wouldn't be the first to have a mod blocking it.

Okay, thanks for the quick response.  I'll look for a new bedroll and chest (or conflicting mod). 

@NightStar:  I did look at those details...but even there it only states "Bug fixed". 

That's why I said that you can usually find more details in the original report. This is one of those cases where not much is said on the bug as I too read it before posting.

You could use the console to check what stage the quest is in. Use getstage DLC2TT2. If it's not 600, then the game still thinks the quest isn't finished and no bedroll or chest can be expected to appear. Also, you need to leave Tel Mithryn after the quest is finished for the bed and chest to appear.