High Gate Ruins glitch

Zombie_Head

Hey guys,

I posted this on the Nexus forums, sorry if you read this for the second time.

Bug in High Gate Ruins, after retrieving the sealed scroll and giving it to Anska, it still remains in the inventory, can be removed but you can not start a dialogue with Anska again:

Video Link:

Interesting...

I've done that quest every time I started a new game in fact you always do that quest, because High Gate Ruins seems to be the first or the seond location that Arngeir send you to after you have retrieved the Horn of Jurgen Windcaller quest.

Yet I didn't thought to look into my inventory once the quest was finished just to see if the sealed scroll was in there or not.

• 2 months later...

This is a "recent" development - it used to work correctly. Patch 1.9 again maybe?

I did this quest on a new game with 1.9, soon after it was released (in the Spring) and didn't have any issues. This was on the Xbox version of the game, so I would have to test on the PC version with the latest USKP to see if it is indeed an issue still.

I did this quest on a new game with 1.9, soon after it was released (in the Spring) and didn't have any issues. This was on the Xbox version of the game, so I would have to test on the PC version with the latest USKP to see if it is indeed an issue still.

This is a new game started after the release and installation of USKP 2.0.0a. It happened on the previous game with USKP 2 Beta, but thinking about it games prior to that started after 1.9 were OK. Whether those had any USKP version installed and if they did which one is unknown. There are only a couple of USKP changes related to Anska and they (from reading the changelog) shouldn't be affecting the scroll (but that's only guesswork ofc).