Strange things happens to animals and creatures

Leonardo

For the first time ever I explore Shalidor's Maze and as you can see on this picture I just had another WTF moment in Skyrim.

The picture shows what kind a magic effect I've and what the WTF moment I see in front of me.

What magic effect I've is the Voice of the Sky power, which making almost any animals and creatures (not daedra/machine/undead) non hostile.

Why can't that Skeever let me through or just walk the corridor so I can pass through?

I haven't tried anything yet and I know if I kill it I'm not only making all animals, creatures hostile, but I also get an assault penalty.  Again the assault penalty system in Skyrim sucks. :rolleyes:

So my question is this.  Shouldn't the Skeever move around in the corridors especially when the Voice of the Sky effect is still active, because the Skeever doesn't need to be alerted when someone who has that effect active.  Also is that Skeever altered in USKP in any way, but if it's altered and in what way is the actual SKeever altered.

Is it possible to add an AI package to USKP for the Skeever and let it be in wandering mode and not in *guard* mode when the player has the Voice of the Sky effect active? :unsure:

A few minutes later the Skeever finally gave me enough space to walk away in the right direction.

Here is another *odd* picture and that also happen when I had the Voice of the Sky effect active.  Since when is Frost Spiders enough organised to walk as a group like trained soldiers. :blink:

Today I was in Dawnstar and after I've finish a quest I didn't know what to do, so I just headed out to the southwest of Dawnstar halfway to Windward Ruins and I also had the Voice of the Sky effect active when I notice a restless mammoth wandering from one point to another point over and over again.

Have anyone notice this and I also wonder if that's normal? :shrug: