Stendar's Beacon in Dawnguard idea

tyrel68

***THIS IS FOR CHANGES TO THE EXISTING  UDGP PATCH***

Now i know anything huge is mod material but going with the idea that the vigilants relocated here from the hall i think the following should be added to the area

All the following are directly translated from the old hall nothing special added

alchemy table

tanning rack

chopping block

3 tents(3 beds in the hall this doesnt include the existing beds since there are 3 existing vigilants there)
and the only one thats a little more subjective

horse stable(this is more subective but guess a good place to put your horse if you fast travel here)

This mirrors the capabilities

The only reason is if this is the new HQ transferring things makes sense

OBVIOUSLY nothing crazy

p.s.

I stuck to actually functional things for a reason, it would just be a slippery slope if we went to deep

Just seems oddly barren having 6-7 vigilants wandering back and forth from the shrine to the cooker and bed and sit

The only thing the UDGP is going to do is to relocate the patrol beacon that the random wandering vigilants use since they apparently still spawn but then just stand around because they can't get to their former headquarters. All the other stuff you're suggesting adding to Stendaar's Beacon is beyond the scope of the project, but would be suitable for a mod to pick up on.

ya is a line haha trying to balance

tbh i have been itching to do a skybhaven mod but stendars beacon is a tad more easy to mange might do it XD