Dragon vs Player - Animation Bug?

Leonardo

I've just experienced another weird appearance after that I fought a dragon and I was little to close to the dragon this time, so the dragon grab me and throw me away which has happen before and I've always being able to move one way or the other. But not this time because it happen again the dragon grab me and throw me away, so I knew that if I just jump or do something else I will be falling to the ground. :blink:

http://www.darkcreat...-screenshot104/

Nope it didn't worked I was stuck. Period. :wallbash:

Plus other related pictures.

This issue really needs to be fixed and I don't know if Bethesda is aware of this or not, but if they're not then it's about time we in the community make them aware of this issue.

Edited by Leonardo

I've never ever seen this reported anywhere. It appears you got chomped, which is supposed to kill you outright once it happens. The dragon throwing you away is supposed to be your death anim. Every time this has ever happened to me, I die, and the game reloads my last save.

You haven't been using console commands to make yourself immune to death have you? :P

I've never ever seen this reported anywhere. It appears you got chomped, which is supposed to kill you outright once it happens. The dragon throwing you away is supposed to be your death anim. Every time this has ever happened to me, I die, and the game reloads my last save.

You haven't been using console commands to make yourself immune to death have you? :P

Yep tim :P

But that has happen before and I mean before I knew the TIM console command.

http://www.tesvskyrim.com/screenshot-339

It couldn't use the TCL command either. Nothing worked. :(

Then this isn't a bug, and even if you reported it to Bethesda they'd just tell you they don't support the use of console commands.

For some reason, this reminds me of the old joke:

Patient: Doctor, it hurts when I do this.

Doctor: Then stop doing that.

So you're saying that my old picture that's on THoS doesn't count and that was taken last year?

I found the post where I posted those pictures.

• 3 months later...