Missing quest dialogue [Spoiler - Don't read]

Leonardo

In an earlier game I did the Grimsever's Return guest to deliver the Grimsever blade to Mjoll the Lioness and by doing that she become a new follower.

After that I talked to Balimund and finished my business with him I went to the Pawned Prawn shop to sell more stuff to Bersi Honey-Hand. I talked to him a little and he had this "What's wrong in Riften?" topic (not entirely sure about the topic phrase), which was before I talked to Mjoll because she need to have this quest "What's wrong in Riften?" topic according to UESP. After what she said about Riften the player can ask her about Grimsever to start the quest, but since I already talked to Bersi Honey-Hand and he had the same topic I couldn't ask Mjoll about Grimsever to begin the quest. All that happen when I had Lydia in tow so the question is.

Is it important to talk to Mjoll first about the Grimsever to start the quest before I talked to anyone else about Riften (Thieves Guild/Dark Brotherhood in Riften)? :unsure:

I also tried these console "player.setrelationshiprank 00019df7 4", "setstage FreeformRiften09 10" commands and that didn't helped, but I also read about potential bugs with Mjoll and sometimes the player can't start the quest. I could use the "player.setrelationshiprank 00019df7 4" though, which turns Mjoll into a follower through dialogue.