Respawns Issues

This is my first post here I seen on TES official forums that this is the official place to report bugs for the USKP. So I made this account here I am Otheral from TES official forums and here is my worst and most irritating bug.

I have tested the bug extensively qnd i have tested and searched for hundreds of hours since this bug was introduced with the 1.3 patch and I've found no solution or work around: something worth noting is the plant respawns seems to get worse the longer you put into a save. At first the plants will grow back but erratically so, they will come back at odd times some areas they will be back after the two week span, in other areas it will be 30 plus days. Then some plants will be gone in areas you have not been to, then after you rake up more time with a single character the less come back.

I created a new 1.6 character to test this and the enemy respawns and the enemy respawns have not been fully addressed with 1.6 the wildlife you fight in the wilderness does not respawn at all, same thing as with the plants they will at first but after a while they will not spawn.

Now I am noticing containers not respawning, not the treasure chest but things like sacks, urns, crates, barrels things like that that will remain empty and if I dump some junk I don't want in one of these containers they will not clean up. There is several containers I've tested to reach this conclusion one is a wardrobe on the second floor of the entry tower at Valtheim Towers, another is a bag in Deepwood Redoubt by the door to Deepwood Vale, another one is a end table in Deepwood Vale by the tanning rack and bridge. These are just a few locations there is far to many to name around the world but the problem is getting worse.

I figured the respawn bugs should be listed it now includes containers.

Edited by Otheral

• 3 weeks later...

For the record on this, it was discussed on the official site. Whatever issues exist with respawns not happening is buried in the EXE. There would be nothing for the USKP to fix since the appropriate flags are all in place (or not in place, depending) for any item that would be affected by this.

Also worth noting that this problem is not universal, and in my own experience all forms of respawning are working fine. Provided it's checked after the 31st day in an unmodified game.