Open Cities and Fishing Quest (Two of a Kind)

Wolfpack49

So strange issue -- I have an NPC who is showing on the map as a quest location, but she's showing a -3402.89 z-position in More Informative Console and is "invisible" in the city. Tried using tcl to see if I could see her, but she seems to be located right where she should be in the city in game, just not visible and cannot interact. Checked xEdit and her z position is normal, so the -3402.89 is only showing in game. I'm using Open Cities 3.1.12, but I've seen her before in the city, but I'm turning in the quest for Two of a Kind and wondering if OCS and the quest are interacting. Just wondering if anyone else has come across the issue.

Edited by Wolfpack49

Which city is this in? It's possible I've missed a marker for the Fishing quest.

Posted (edited)

A bit more information -- I did a test setstage to move the quest along, read the note, and went to the next location in Whiterun next to Dragonreach. The quest didn't register that I had found the treasure for stage 200, though I was able to see and interact with the objects in that location just fine. So it may be the quest markers that are the issue:

Skyrim:Two of a Kind - The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages (UESP)

Edited by Wolfpack49