Site loading is very slow

Tasheni

I'm on win 11 and since a few weeks I can't load AFK mods sites properly. It takes minutes until everything is loaded. I tried Edge and Firefox, both is the same. Someone else got this issue, too? Is it on my end? I have no problems on nexus or other sites. :coffee:

I'm on Windows 10 and using Chrome. Given Edge and Chrome use the same engine I'd expect to see some issues but the site loads instantly for me. Have you already tried the basics? Clearing caches, deleting cookies, logging out and back in again?

Yes, I did that all, disabled my ad blocker, too, but no effort. Hm, weird, actually it is fine, but two hours ago and every time before it was very slow. Will observe that further. Thanks for your help, Sigurd :bigcookie:

I've had this happen occasionally as well.  Most of the time the site loads instantly, as normal; but once in a while, it loads slow - like I got transported back in time to the old dial-up days!   (I'm on Windows 10 and Edge).  I tend to put it down to stuff on my end - as I've noticed that whenever Edge updates (or Window gets an update) on my machine, settings seem to get set back to default, I get logged out of some sites, and some sites will load slow.

Edited by smr1957

Windows 11 with Firefox, and I have no difficulty loading the site, and pretty much never have.  touches wooden desktop

Today is the same. Took nearly a minute to load the site after sign in, and  long to load this topic :sick:.

Today is the same. Took nearly a minute to load the site after sign in, and  long to load this topic :sick:. Updated Firefox to 122.0.1, loading is better now, will observe further.