Skyrim's courier is an industrious young lad who can be seen all over the province, yet doesn't seem to have anywhere to live and/or work. He seems able to find you at will, but what if you wanted to find HIM? Even if it would be a meaningless encounter, one should still expect a living breathing NPC that takes part in the world to have some place to work at and call home. No longer will the poor courier simply be dragged from his mystery cell and dropped in front of you to make his deliveries. Thus is born the Provincial Courier Service.
This mod is a simple immersion/realism mod that provides a small shack outside of Whiterun along the main road, next to Honningbrew Meadery.
What This Mod Does
* Provides a home for Skyrim's default courier NPC who hands out letters for various quests.
* Courier deliveries will now occur in person nearly anywhere in Skyrim.
* Optional home delivery service will instead deliver messages to one vanilla or DLC house that you own.
* Optional on screen message to let you know a delivery has been made.
* Can also approach the courier at his office and receive mail deliveries there.