About This File
An all in one package for all of my villages released for Skyrim Legendary Edition.
This package contains all 11 of the village mods I have released for Skyrim in one single package. It's been a popular request for some time and since I am no longer doing mods for Legendary Edition it seemed like as good a time as any to put this package together.
The following villages are included: Darkwater Crossing, Dawnstar, Dragon Bridge, Helarchen Creek, Ivarstead, Karthwasten, Keld-Nar, Kynesgrove, Shor's Stone, Soljund's Sinkhole, and Whistling Mine.
Combine features of this package include:
* Sondas Drenim will offer to share his house if married to you.
* Derkeethus will offer to share his house if married to you, assuming you haven't recruited him into the Blades.
* Dawnstar NPCs all have their own homes and will no longer live their lives in the mines.
* Two NPCs in Helarchen Creek can be married and will share their homes with you.
* Temba Wide-Arm will offer to share her house if married to you.
* Bonus: Golldir now has a home as well and will return to it once his quest, "Ancestral Worship", is completed. He can be married at that point and you can move in with him if you wish.
* Karthwasten NPCs all have their own homes now and will no longer crowd into a single barracks building.
* Custom village of Kel-Nar in Eastmarch will all new NPCs, including a Dark Elf child.
* Roggi Knot-Beard will share his house if married to you.
* Dravynea will share her house if married to you.
* Grelka will share her new house in Shor's Stone if married to you. She will also travel from the village back to Riften to run her shop during the week.
* Shor's Stone has a new custom inn which is an Easter Egg from Elder Scrolls Online, with full rent support and their own bard.
* Odfel's wrecked house now exists on the north side of Shor's Stone. So sad.
* Perth can now share his house with you if you marry him.
* Soljund's Sinkhole now has a Guard barracks for the guards to live in, with one extra patroller added due to the dangerous area. The jail is just for show, sorry
* New housing for the miners who live in Whistling Mine. No more sleeping and eating in a freezing cave.
* All added shopkeepers have investment support.
* All added houses are radiant quest enabled, so you may get Companions missions and anything else that's properly configured to use NPC homes for quests.
* LOD has been generated for every area, including trees that account for the changes.
* Bug fixes and other updates that were applied to the SSE versions since December 2017 have also been added.
My Patreon Page: https://www.patreon.com/arthmoor
What's New in Version 1.0.3
Assets for 3 of the paintings in Keld-Nar were completely missing from the archives, and have been since the initial 2017 release of the mod. I blame goblins. It's always goblins.
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!Register a new account
Already have an account? Sign in here.Sign In Now