Insane Armory - Shields changing "thickness" of shields by 25 or 50 percent.
(depending on the options selected during installation)
Does not contain any plugin (*.esp *.esm) replaces only meshes (*.nif) files.
Is compatible with any modification which edits shields and replaces texturesbut does not change meshes.
Since modification contains Only Meshes it can be updated without any problems.
(Remember to first uninstall older version)
Uninstal and that's it.
Fixed some meshes errors
Fixed UV errors
Removed some polygons that are not visible
All meshes have smooth face normals
Changed layout of some Meshes
, Blooded Shield
I tried to do everything as best I can.
If you notice any mistakes, errors please let me know.Comments, suggestions, pictures appreciated.
Modification is complete, and there will be no more updates.
Unless, they will be found any errors or will I do some extra meshes for other modifications.Have fun.
- Update for USLEEP 3.0.2b
- Thank you Nico coiN and USLEEP Team for allowing me to use repaired Meshes from USLEEP for Dragon Born Shield.
- Thank you RenaPG for reporting incompatibility with USLEEP.
(Remember that when you select meshes for USLEEP and you will have some texture replacer for Dragon Bone Shield errors may occur.)
- Added missing file for Shield of Ysgramor Thank you vodkamaniac
- Minor fixes in the installer. (radolkin thank you for catching that error)- Added missing Dwemer Shield for World Object.
- Minor fixes in the installer. (nanashi50 thank you for catching that error)
- Chitiyn Shield and DSR Patch.
Cloaks of Skyrim and Winter is Coming Dual Sheath Redux Compatibility.
- Falmer Shield and DSR Patch.- Hide Shield and DSR Patch.
- Dawnguard Shield and DSR Patch.- Iron Shield and DSR Patch.- Minor fixes in the installer. (JoeJett thank you for catching that error)
-Add DSR Patch.Thank you criswolf09 for DSR Patch.
-Fix for badly placed Meshes.
Thank you JoeJett for catching errors with badly placed Meshes. (Daedric, Blades)