How do I install USSEP??

Moocow817

Hi, this is probably a very nooby question but I cannot for the life of me figure out installing this on my Xbox one Skyrim. When I search the mod library, the only results I get are related mods, and the Brazilian/Portuguese and Italian versions. For some reason, the Bethesda website will not load on my Xbox. I have downloaded the USSEP file from here, on my Xbox, but now what? How do I use that file to apply the mod to my game? Do I need an installer or load program? Do I need to put the file somewhere? Halp :(

You can't install mods that way on a console. You have to go through the Bethesda website to do that, using the in-game interface.

What you can do though is follow the link from the USSEP main thread to the link on their site and add it to your favorites list and it will then show up on that list in the game so you can install it that way.

I already said I cannot find the English version of the mod through the given interface.

5 hours ago, Arthmoor said:

You can't install mods that way on a console. You have to go through the Bethesda website to do that, using the in-game interface.

What you can do though is follow the link from the USSEP main thread to the link on their site and add it to your favorites list and it will then show up on that list in the game so you can install it that way.

25 minutes ago, Arthmoor said:

What I recommended you do isn't difficult. All you have to do is actually do it.

Dude what? I am legitimately trying, I am new to this forum, I have no idea what post or thread you want me to go to. I searched everything I could find in all the pages of this forum before asking, and even then I said I understand if it seems simple or nooby but I don't know what I'm doing?! And you have a go at me for trying to appreciate and compliment and appreciate your mod???!

He's saying you need to log in to your Bethesda.net account through the "Mods" menu on the title screen. I've provided two links that explain how to go about doing this (below). If you can't reach the Bethesda.net site on your console then there may be something wrong on the server end and that's something we don't have any control over.

https://www.windowscentral.com/how-use-mods-skyrim-special-edition-xbox-one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nO3d7jYqd4I

• 1 year later...
On 2/26/2021 at 10:13 AM, BlackPete said:

He's saying you need to log in to your Bethesda.net account through the "Mods" menu on the title screen. I've provided two links that explain how to go about doing this (below). If you can't reach the Bethesda.net site on your console then there may be something wrong on the server end and that's something we don't have any control over.

https://www.windowscentral.com/how-use-mods-skyrim-special-edition-xbox-one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nO3d7jYqd4I

Thank you so much!! I was able to install both mods including "ussep xb1", perfectly fine, do to reading your post. I can't wait to try them out. 

On 2/23/2021 at 2:32 PM, Arthmoor said:

It was a bit difficult finding the USSEP XB1 version but I installed it perfectly fine with the help of this forum. Thank you so much for investing your time into creating a version for xbox! 

On 2/22/2021 at 10:45 PM, Moocow817 said:

Hi, this is probably a very nooby question but I cannot for the life of me figure out installing this on my Xbox one Skyrim. When I search the mod library, the only results I get are related mods, and the Brazilian/Portuguese and Italian versions. For some reason, the Bethesda website will not load on my Xbox. I have downloaded the USSEP file from here, on my Xbox, but now what? How do I use that file to apply the mod to my game? Do I need an installer or load program? Do I need to put the file somewhere? Halp :(

Hey did you figure it out? If not, maybe I can help?