TAL is shutting down

Leonardo

Reposted from TAL

My PC is dead. The motherboard has failed, so I need to shut TAL down and take what I pay in hosting fees and put it towards a new PC. We have three active projects. The team members have been notified via PM. One of the projects, the Unofficial Morrowind Patch, will be moving to AFK Mods.

Even before I got to this point, I wanted to find a new host for the wikis. Vorians spoke to Enodoc and he has agreed to host our wikis on the UESP wiki farm. He's just waiting for me to give him the backups.

I need to find a shared hosting service for my cattery site, so I may resurrect the forums in some form in the future. We are working on developing games for mobile, so TAL might be rebranded and repurposed. It might be fun to return to modding when TES VI is released.

Leo, that was meant to be a private conversation. Andy was going to make an announcement after she heard back from all of the project leads that are hosting their projects on TAL.

1 hour ago, Jac said:

Leo, that was meant to be a private conversation. Andy was going to make an announcement after she heard back from all of the project leads that are hosting their projects on TAL.

If that was meant as a private conversion then why did she posted about it on TAL.