AuranVano

Unable to register with the afk tracker

I'm having an issue registering with the afk bug tracker. I filled out every box and all but once I try to submit it will give me "username has illegal characters" or "User email has illegal characters"

I've gone over it several times now and I keep getting those two responses. 

I've got an issue to report that I've been having for a while now but I cannot report anything if I can't register. 

Unless Arthmoor changed that recently, you need to use the same username and password for the forum.  Should you not be able to login on AFK Tracker then send Arthmoor a PM about it.

EDIT:  Strange, I just tried to login with my username and password I use here for the forum and that failed.  I know I've logged in before, but that was a year or two probably longer.  What's wrong? :shrug:

Edited by Leonardo

Nothing is wrong, the tracker and the forum don't use the same account system.

If it's telling you it's got illegal characters, then you're feeding the forms something that doesn't validate to a proper text field.

Then please tell us how do we register an account there without getting an error.

I thought I could use my username and password here over there, at least it was working a couple of years ago.

If you think you already have an account, use the lost password recovery link. Click the "Login" link at the top right and it's one of the 2 options there.