CTD during saves, meh's .net script framework seems to show the USSEP esp in crash log

Toxicswolocaust

I apologize if I'm chasing the wrong direction with this, but I've been fighting irregular but frequent CTD on save behavior for about a week now. I finally found meh's .net script framework SKSE plugin, and its crash log notes a few registers like this:

CX: 0x24FF220C0BA (char*) " Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp"

DX: 0x24FF220C0BE (char*) "rim Special Edition Patch.esp"

I'd think that must refer to the Unofficial patch but I'm at a loss on how to debug further to determine if that really is the issue or not. The full log is attached if that's helpful.

Crash_2019_8_4_23-17-40.txt

Nope, that's just random memory noise recorded in the registers. Your stack is more important for digging up clues, Unfortunately the stack has basically nothing of value on it. Whatever is crashing your game is doing a very good job of escaping detection.

6 hours ago, lmstearn said:

Just curious, does the "DebugInfo: Version mismatch" come up on all of these reports?

I believe so, yeah

That's a good point then. Are you sure you have the proper plugin that goes with SSE 1.5.80 and SKSE64 2.0.16? I can't imagine the DLL would have functioned if this weren't the case but you never know I guess.