Can't unload USSEP

Qwerty 0w0

So I play SSE on Xbox 1 with USSEP usually on but I ran into a bug in which I can't interact with anything in the Hjerim house during the BOTI quest, I searched up on Google a solution and everyone said that USSEP was causing and ao unload the mod on the main menu and load up my save, no alert saying that there were .esp files and I try to continue the quest. THE SAME THING HAPPENS. I CANT INTERACT ANYTHING IN THE HOUSE. After a mental breakdown and a half I check my load order, and OH USSEP IS STILL FUCKING LOADED. I try unloading over and over but the same stuff happens. This bug makes the quest unplayable which is annoying because I really want the house.

Despite what Google is telling you, the issue is not caused by USSEP and never has been. The quest proceeds as expected in every test we've ever ran and the only known means of triggering a result like you got was to use console commands on the PC, or Cheat Room variants on XB1. Both of those things can result in horribly broken games over time which manifests itself in unresolvable bugs that ordinarily don't exist in the vanilla game or with mods installed and played normally.

As far as unloading mods from a running game, that's a sure way to corrupt the save beyond use. I don't know why your console won't let you disable it, but that's not something you want to be doing anyway if you intend to keep using that save afterward.

To put this whole thing into perspective, people who have reported this to us on PC have actively refused to provide their save games to us for analysis, which I think is rather telling. I think they know we'd discover they cheated somehow and the game is making them pay for it.