USSEP and Gildergreen Regrown disappearing in XBox Creations menu

Psyber Raven

Arthmoor,

I've had some strange happenings on my XBox One in the last few days.  First, your Gildergreen Regrown mod disappeared from my "Bookmarks" and "My Library" sections of the Creations menu, but not from my load order or my game--in the load order  it was enabled, but it had a generic image and no description.  In the game, everything was fine.  I solved it by deleting the mod and downloading and reinstalling it again.  Everything was fine.  Now, the same thing's happened to the Unofficial Patch--exact same situation, disappeared from "Bookmarks" and "My Library", in the load order and enabled but with a generic image and no description, and working fine in the game.  Any idea what's going on?  I really don't want to delete and reinstall it if I don't have to, it takes so damn long.

Thanks for whatever help you can provide.

YOu'll need to get USSEP here: https://creations.bethesda.net/en/skyrim/details/5621/Unofficial_Skyrim_Special_Edition_Patch__USSEP_

Gildegreen Regrown is here: https://creations.bethesda.net/en/skyrim/details/7935/Gildergreen_Regrown

Basically anything of mine has been consolidated onto one page per mod for PC and XB1 versions. The old standalone copies have all been removed.

Am I supposed to download the mod from Bethesda.net?  How do I do that for the XBox?

Any mods released/updated after Bethesda implemented the Creations Menus are now consolidated onto one page.  The mods are still there.  Search the Creations menu for the mod(s) in question and when you find it, scroll down a page or two and on the right hand you will see "available for" indicating which platforms the mod has been released for. 

You can bookmark this page, and download the mod from this page.

Edited by Scythe Bearer

4 hours ago, Psyber Raven said:

Am I supposed to download the mod from Bethesda.net?  How do I do that for the XBox?

You'd need to use the in-game mod menu to download it. Chances are USSEP should be near the front of the "popular" lists or more likely in front on the "recently updated" lists. Though it's probably easier to go to the page on the website and bookmark it into your library. Then you can find it in that section of your download list. If you've been using mods on XBox already you should know how to do that.

Yeah, I figured it out myself shortly after my last post.  For the USSEP I ended up doing essentially the same thing as I did for the Gildergreen, except I first logged into Bethesda,net and added it to my library--not only was it easier, but it guaranteed I had the right thing.  Then I went back to the game and used the link in My Library to download from the consolidated page, and deleted the old one that was still there in my load order.  Let the game restart and everything was cool.

Thanks to you for your replies and help.