NPC to NPC - Random Chatter-Bug

Blizzy

Hi Community & Arthmoor + Team.

First: Sorry for my bad english, it is not my mother-language.

I'll try to be brief. I have the same bug in Fallout 4 as I had in Skyrim: Over the course of the game, the random dialogs that NPCs have with each other among themselves disappear almost completely from my game. It's worst (for me) right in Diamond City. In Diamond City, at the marketplace, NPCs can have dialogs among themselves and also single dialogs with the merchants (there the NPCs ask for weapons or have other short conversations with the merchants). These are completely I even assumed that there are no such random dialogs among the NPCs in Fallout 4, because I had never heard one in over 800+ hours. When I accidentally shot Takahashi and all the NPCs immediately became aggressive towards me (and I immediately put the gun away and the NPCs became peaceful again) peaceful again), the random dialogs between the NPC citizens and the merchants suddenly started. Unfortunately, after a short time of playing, these fell completely silent again. I was quite surprised that Bethesda had built in such dialogs, because I really assumed that there would not be such random conversations in Fallout 4 (I do not mean that the merchants advertise their goods loudly but real dialogs).

As I said, I already know this bug from Skyrim. There, on the other hand, this modification helps me a lot: Reset Random Dialogue Scenes
Skyrim Special Edition: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/34961/
Skyrim Legendary Edition: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/113009

So I wanted to ask if there is such a modification for Fallout 4? Or would that be something for the unofficial patch if necessary?

Thank you.

Edit: Or maybe someone has another idea how to fix this vanilla bug or something like that?

Edited by Blizzy