This error keeps happening when fighting and idk how to solve it! EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION

DroidZed

Crash logger doesn't typically give a lot of useful information in a logical format, but reading that there's a recurring block mentioning Nobles during wilderness encounters that are affected by Relationship Dialogue Overhaul. If you're crashing outdoors that would make some sense.

Check if you can turn off any wilderness encounters in the RDO MCM.

I will see what I can do for that, for now it didn't happen again maybe because there were no nobles around this time? kinda weird tbh.

Thanks for the reply!

If the issue is from the Nobles encounter quest (the one where they're on horses), that's often due to having RDO loaded in the wrong order in relation to Cutting Room Floor. You need to make sure CRF loads after RDO or it will break the quest.

There is no need to use a patch for RDO to solve this either since all it ends up doing is wasting a slot over some very minor dialogue edits.

Well I'm not playing with Cutting Room Floor since it's not compatible with TPOSC

Maybe try loading that after RDO instead?

I'd be curious as to why TPOSC is incompatible, but that's another matter.

You can try loading that after RDO but if TPOSC doesn't edit the Nobles encounter it won't matter.

Going to test it right now.

Edit: This needs more testing as I can't pin down a way to encounter nobles, maybe spawn one and be done with that..

Will see after exams have finished.

Edited by DroidZed