[WIP] Shalidor's Maze

Scythe Bearer

A new concept in Skyrim Mazes, this maze is unlike any predecessor in the Elder Scrolls Franchise.  It is a one way Maze.  Once you are in, the only way out is to solve the maze. 

The challenge, doors do not connect like normal doors.  Once through a door, you cannot return. 

Complicating this is the reality that EVERY room is identical.  There are no signposts, guides, or simple indicators to give clues to where you are. 

This Maze is NOT for the easily frustrated, the impatient, or the faint of heart.  If you are playing in survival mode, you may regret your choice. 

Wow! I have something similar at hand now called "Shalidor's Legacy", which also includes kind of labyrinths, accessible through "Yellow Books". It's based on three magicka skills: Destruction (Fire, Ice and Shock), Illusion and Alteration. However, I'm far away from an end result.

1 hour ago, SkyLover said:

Is this mod, by chance, inspired by the canonical Shalidor's Maze in the vanilla game?

No.  From one of the journals in this mod

At long last I will stand at the threshold of Shalidor's deepest, darkest and longest held secret.  The hiding place of Glamoril.  Glamoril is not hidden in that paltry labyrinth, as everyone believes.  That construct is a ruse which exists solely to distract gullible simpletons and fools.  And the mere fact that they call that monument to misdirection "Shalidor's Maze" is all the proof you need to know it worked.

No, Glamoril lies hidden deep inside the maze which awaits my discovery.  A true maze.  A maze of Shalidor's own creation.  A maze shrouded in enchantments and strange magicks.  A maze of such diabolical cunning that Shalidor left a single clue to navigating this maze.

• 4 weeks later...

I have updated this mod to remove a unreferenced Master and made the mod an ESL. 

Thank you @Altbert, for catching my foul ball.