Please Help with load order

Connobis96

hey sorry i used loot to sort the plugins and i had a look but i cant figure out whats right or wrong, if anyone could help i be very greatul.

only way i knew how to show my load order was with those screenshots.

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

6.png

7.png

As far as I can tell you are missing multiple masters. Have you checked LOOT for any warnings and instructions it tells you to do? That seems like the first thing you should do.

You haven't said if you're experiencing any trouble. Does your game work like that?

Couple of things I see - RaceCompatibility.esm should be higher up in the load order with the other .esm files, and you should switch HD SMP for Faster HDT SMP.

Re-run LOOT again, and like jbrianj said, read the output.

i am currently trying to resolve the issue regarding missing masters

game seems to be working fine, only played for like an hour or two with those mods on, testing everything and sometimes i get naked npc walking around but that's about it
im not to sure about mod compatibility either specially the one regarding texture and overhaul

On 3/19/2023 at 3:15 PM, Connobis96 said:

i am currently trying to resolve the issue regarding missing masters

game seems to be working fine, only played for like an hour or two with those mods on, testing everything and sometimes i get naked npc walking around but that's about it
im not to sure about mod compatibility either specially the one regarding texture and overhaul

Can you post the output of LOOT? The way to do this is running LOOT through MO2, then go to "Game->Copy Content" and paste it on https://privatebin.net/ or similar site, and post the link here. (Please do not copy paste it directly in a reply, that's going to ruin the formatting and create a huge wall of text with such a big load order)

It will show all the warnings and errors included. The reason I'm asking for this is because MO2 is showing several warning flags in your load order, which usually means that LOOT is telling you that you're missing certain mods, or using incompatible mods.

Also, do not use the sort button in MO2, it uses an outdated CLI version of LOOT. Always launch LOOT through the executable window.

Edited by jbrianj

https://privatebin.net/?5e7f21ac4ead0b18#B6SJ9setXZBnknaAHfSZFUQBkM9kJTwu76zy2FgmwHxz

i added few extra mods and got rid of some and played with master files, and i fixed those issues also few warnings and dirty plugins been fixed.
FPS jumps between 25-40 mainly around 34-40. And i have an issue with flower girls, animation don't show they just merge together in the same spot.

and kids are either in their underwear or their body is covered but big red ! mark and can only see their face.
i can provide all screenshots of issues in the game but not till later.

Thank you for Reply

RS Children and TKChildren are not compatible - remove one (plus any related patches).

Have you run FNIS? (or Nemesis if you use that instead)

yes i followed installation tutorial how to install it, run it thro mo2 but it doesn't run any animation, it says 0 animation loaded.
yeah that solution work, got rid of tk and kids seems fine now, thank you

FPS still low in the city about 40 up and down.

Deleted all tk content and children of the north, and this problem in the sc still happening

20230321000006_1.jpg

3 hours ago, Connobis96 said:

i'm sorry not sure what you mean by output

When you run FNIS it tells you what it did and what the results are. Copy/Paste the full text result from that window here.

As for the children issue, try re-installing RS Children.

Read this carefully:

# Lanterns Of Skyrim II.esm
- Note: You seem to be using **Books of Skyrim**, but you have not enabled a compatibility patch for this mod. A compatibility patch is included with this plugin's installer.
# 3DNPC.esp
- Note: You seem to be using **Extensible Follower Framework**, but you have not enabled a compatibility patch for this mod. A compatibility patch is provided on this plugin's mod page.
# Falskaar.esm
- Note: You seem to be using **Beyond Skyrim - Bruma**, but you have not enabled a compatibility patch for this mod. A third party patch is available here: [Falskaar - Addons and Patches](https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/19454/)
# Skyrim Immersive Creatures Special Edition.esp
- Note: It is recommended that you check the following compatibility patch compilation for this mod: [SIC SE - Add-Ons and Patches](https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/54930/)
# SeranaDialogAddon.esp
- Note: You seem to be using **Relationship Dialogue Overhaul**, but you have not enabled a compatibility patch for this mod. A compatibility patch is provided on this plugin's mod page.
# AncientLand2.esp
- Note: You seem to be using **Lanterns Of Skyrim II**, but you have not enabled a compatibility patch for this mod. A third party patch is available here: [Ancient Land Patches](https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/54140/)
# fallentreebridgesSSE.esp
- Note: It's highly recommended that you also use [Immersive Fallen Trees Patch](https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/27834/).

When LOOT prints these kind of messages, you *should* install those compatibility patches. Always assume you HAVE to install these compatility patches, or your game WILL crash/break. There are likely a few exceptions, but those are more an exception rather than the rule.

These were by the way, not all notes printed by LOOT, you should take care of all of them. LOOT does not mention them for no reason. You cannot ignore them.

You got some work to do, let me know if you run into any other issue after these messages are all taken care of :)

Edited by jbrianj

In actuality, LOOT mentions a lot of things for no reasons - yes, you should pay attention to what it says, but be aware that LOOT is not always right - and has been known to be wrong - and sometimes mentions that there are patches when there are none, or when they are not needed.  What LOOT states should be taken with a grain of salt - and sometimes a very large grain, at that.  The best advice if you are not sure of something is to ask - either here or in the Steam SSE forum.

Also, the large your load order, the greater the likelihood that LOOT will not get things right and will make mistakes.

And one last thing, and I do not say this to be salty, but it is a far too common issue that we see all the time in the Steam forum, and that is people creating builds that are far beyond their ability.  Simply put, if you cannot do basic troubleshooting of your build, then you should be making a smaller build. When modding, until a person gets the experience necessary, they should be starting small - adding in just a few mods at a time.  While mistakes happen, things like having directly conflicting mods is not something that should occur - it is a basic principle of modding the game.  If a person is making mistakes such as those, then they need to rethink what they are doing with their build, how they are going about it, and the overall size of it.  Also, it would be a very good idea to review some of the basics of modding the game.  I would strongly suggest that you see the following:
Advice to New Players Regarding Modding the Game
in the For Those New to Modding the Game section of the following: Section 1 - General Information
from the Steam SSE forum's PINNED TOPIC Helpful Links and References

It covers all you need to know to get you off on the right foot and avoid mistakes.

Just a further clarification as regards LOOT and its use as a diagnostic and as to its recommendations as to cleaning.  LOOT is a sorting tool, not a diagnostic - and anything it says other than sorting, should be taken with a very large grain of salt - as often, it is totally wrong about issues that it reports. It is NOT to be trusted as to errors, missing patches, or having wrong versions - and especially not as regards cleaning, since it only indicates that the edits are "dirty" not whether they are needed or not. Indeed, over the years of helping in the Steam forums, even with those who are using autocleaning (which is reliable for all except the Master files, which it is now recommended should not be cleaned, nor should any Creation Club content), a frequent cause of issues that we see is due to people cleaning everything that LOOT recommends should be cleaned. Though mod authors have gotten better at cleaning their files, and improvements to the Creation Kit has made certain kinds of errors that used to require cleaning less frequent, still, there are some mods that intentionally have Identical to master (ITMs) records in them and removing them will break the mod.  As such, the final word on whether a mod should be cleaned or not is the mod author's, and lacking any statement otherwise, it is better to not clean mods only on LOOT's say so.  Note that this is not a reference to the effectiveness or safety of using autoclean on mods, which is completely safe except as previously cited concerning the Masters and CC content, it is just a statement as to the reliability of using LOOT as anything other than a sorting tool.  And, it should be noted, with large builds, even what it says as to sorting, should be taken with a grain of salt, as well.

54 minutes ago, smr1957 said:

Just a further clarification as regards LOOT and its use as a diagnostic and as to its recommendations as to cleaning.  LOOT is a sorting tool, not a diagnostic - and anything it says other than sorting, should be taken with a very large grain of salt - as often, it is totally wrong about issues that it reports. It is NOT to be trusted as to errors, missing patches, or having wrong versions - and especially not as regards cleaning, since it only indicates that the edits are "dirty" not whether they are needed or not. Indeed, over the years of helping in the Steam forums, even with those who are using autocleaning (which is reliable for all except the Master files, which it is now recommended should not be cleaned, nor should any Creation Club content), a frequent cause of issues that we see is due to people cleaning everything that LOOT recommends should be cleaned. Though mod authors have gotten better at cleaning their files, and improvements to the Creation Kit has made certain kinds of errors that used to require cleaning less frequent, still, there are some mods that intentionally have Identical to master (ITMs) records in them and removing them will break the mod.  As such, the final word on whether a mod should be cleaned or not is the mod author's, and lacking any statement otherwise, it is better to not clean mods only on LOOT's say so.  Note that this is not a reference to the effectiveness or safety of using autoclean on mods, which is completely safe except as previously cited concerning the Masters and CC content, it is just a statement as to the reliability of using LOOT as anything other than a sorting tool.  And, it should be noted, with large builds, even what it says as to sorting, should be taken with a grain of salt, as well.

All the data from compatibility patches and everything is made by a person. It doesn't just randomly say things. Yes, that does mean it can be outdated at times, but it's very useful as information nonetheless. I'm quite sure that the mods I mentioned really do need patches to work correctly. Lanterns of Skyrim 2 is one of the most conflict-riddled mod in the game, due to how it adds so many lanterns to the main worldspace. As I've checked Falskaar and Bruma need conflict resolution as well. What I'm saying is that you shouldn't ignore what LOOT says. Follow it's advice and if it ends up being wrong, then you'll know rather quickly. It's not that hard to figure it out.

I do agree that such a heavy mod list is asking for problems. You can learn a lot from following a hand-held mod guide like STEP, even if you won't end up using it. It'll teach you you can't just slap 300 mods together and expect it to work.

Edited by jbrianj

okay so regarding some of the patches, i had them installed yesterday the error still accour but i figured it out, i reinstalled the mod and replaced the files and it still came up, i uninstalled the mod and installed it again and it fixed the error in loot. at this point i've cleaned and fixed all the errors eccept for XPMSE still asking for FNIS or  Nemesis, i tried uninstalling FNIS and putting nemesis in but still asking the same question. i havent tried running the game just yet.
thank you for all the replys

On 3/21/2023 at 9:11 PM, Connobis96 said:

okay so regarding some of the patches, i had them installed yesterday the error still accour but i figured it out, i reinstalled the mod and replaced the files and it still came up, i uninstalled the mod and installed it again and it fixed the error in loot. at this point i've cleaned and fixed all the errors eccept for XPMSE still asking for FNIS or  Nemesis, i tried uninstalling FNIS and putting nemesis in but still asking the same question. i havent tried running the game just yet.
thank you for all the replys

Nemesis has its own FNIS.esp. You do not need FNIS, but you _do_ need to run Nemesis through MO2 and then press "Update Engine" and then "Start Nemesis" This registers custom animations (vanilla animation replacers do not need Nemesis, Nemesis is purely for ADDED animations) added to the engine so the game recognizes them.

XPSME has some custom animations that need to be registered. It also fixes the skeleton arm when using custom skeletons like XPMSEE.

Edited by jbrianj

Not sure where you found this file or what type of file it even is, never heard of a .jxr file type before....

All I'm asking you to do is run Generate FNIS for Users.exe through your MO2, click Update Behaviour (I think that's what the big button says), and copy/paste the text shown in the window afterwards.

If your FNIS is throwing an actual error, make sure you've set it up properly in MO2 by right-clicking Generate FNIS for Users.exe in the Data tab of MO2 and selecting Make Executable, then run it. Post a picture of the error if you still have one.

what's on the screenshot is what shows after i press update behaviour and it was run thro mo2. still the same thing shows up.

FNIS Behavior V7.6   25/03/2023 00:39:16
Generator: C:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\FNIS Behavior SE 7_6-3038-7-6-1582048023\FNIS Behavior SE 7.6\Data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users\GenerateFNISforUsers.exe
Skyrim SE 64bit: ??.??.?? - C:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\ (Steam)
>>Warning: Expected generator path: C:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users not found<<

Skeleton(hkx) female: Default (99 bones)   male: Default (99 bones)

Reading FNISBase V7.6 ... 

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files...

Creature Pack not installed

0 animations for 1 mods successfully included (character).

1 Warning(s).

As to FNIS. it is what Hana posted.  In addition, the first two boxes in the Patches section ALWAYS need to be checked off:
GENDER Specific Anmations
SKELETON Arm Fix

Also, if using XPMSSE, that first line about bones should read as follows:  Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (126 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (126 bones)

Further, FNIS is not installed properly - as indicated by the warning about Generator Path.

And, one last thing which I posted previously, but it bears repeating:

On 3/21/2023 at 1:03 AM, smr1957 said:

And one last thing, and I do not say this to be salty, but it is a far too common issue that we see all the time in the Steam forum, and that is people creating builds that are far beyond their ability.  Simply put, if you cannot do basic troubleshooting of your build, then you should be making a smaller build. When modding, until a person gets the experience necessary, they should be starting small - adding in just a few mods at a time.  While mistakes happen, things like having directly conflicting mods is not something that should occur - it is a basic principle of modding the game.  If a person is making mistakes such as those, then they need to rethink what they are doing with their build, how they are going about it, and the overall size of it.  Also, it would be a very good idea to review some of the basics of modding the game.  I would strongly suggest that you see the following:
Advice to New Players Regarding Modding the Game
in the For Those New to Modding the Game section of the following: Section 1 - General Information
from the Steam SSE forum's PINNED TOPIC Helpful Links and References

It covers all you need to know to get you off on the right foot and avoid mistakes.

None of us mind helping, but when it comes to sorting of a large build, unless we have the same mods, or know all the mods which a person is using, we can only give the most general recommendations.  The final sorting and resolving of conflicts is up to the individual.  If a person is asking for basic help in the creation of an overly large build (which yours is), then the bottom line is that they should be making a smaller build.  Large builds are something that it takes time to work up to, and they are ideally based upon previous smaller builds which have been created and which are completely and totally stable.  Indeed, depending upon the size of the build, it can take weeks, months - and for the very largest - even years to gain the necessary experience needed to create one, and some people never do.  And one essential thing which an individual needs to know if they are intent upon creating large builds, is how to use xEdit - there is just no avoiding that if one wishes to be successful in making a large build.  If a person is asking basic question about load order or basic game tool, that is a strong indication that they either need to take a step back and reduce the size of their build drastically, or that they should be using a guide such as one of those written by Vlad (which are contained in the above quoted links).  Because, while as said, we do not mind helping, when the help is of a level where we are doing hours worth of work, then that falls outside of what is possible as far as help is concerned.

Edited by smr1957