WHAT IN OBLIVION IS THAT?

Caligulla

Does anyone know how to solve the square light problem?, the effect is perfect but when I look at it I almost have a stroke, is almost like is a 8bit precision

image.thumb.png.38a26d1cb4995e67cf7e6591559fd8aa.png

That looks like an editor marker that has been erroneously flagged as visible in game. Probably a trigger box, as that is the default color for one of those. 

Since those are often sized larger than strictly needed, it is probably poking through from the other side of the wall.

Edited by ghastley

32 minutes ago, ghastley said:

That looks like an editor marker that has been erroneously flagged as visible in game. Probably a trigger box, as that is the default color for one of those. 

Since those are often sized larger than strictly needed, it is probably poking through from the other side of the wall.

Yes the light is going through the wall, do you know how to fix this?

Move the light source in the CK or (maybe I don't understand what you are really expecting) place a black plane behind the wall to prevent the light source from shining through it.

Maybe I'm wrong but it doesn't look vanilla. Looks like an ENB preset is at work, or you are using a light objects replacer (RLO, ELFX or other). They may be the cause, too.

2 hours ago, ghastley said:

I meant that the pink box is not the light, but another object, most likely a trigger box.

I concur, this seems the most likely explanation.