Starting to make mods is difficult?

Caligulla

I am a pure maniac but i just have the scene of a REAL SKYRIM DRAGON WAR, destruction everywere, really like medieval documentaries, so in this dragonbreak that i have was raining  

AND THERE WAS MUD, MUD, MUD, REALISTIC, BEAUTIFUL, PERFECT MUD, but I remember that even in the best current games made by studios, not discrediting the work of modders, quite the contrary, but the mud from studios is bad, the disney mud is bad so i looked at my laptop to think, and there it as a stamp that said

GEFORCE
RTX STUDIO

so I remembered, DLSS, renders the physics, and puts textures of at least 16k so as not to lose quality so it decreases
BOOM.

!: When I imagine Arthmoor or any other great modder making mods I imagine their creative flow like mine :P

If some of you who make mods can tell me if this idea is at the same viable I would be very happy

• 2 weeks later...

You want mud that makes footsteps? Somebody has figured out how to do footprints on snow. Take a look at it.

If you want mud that squishes around, the game engine definitely doesn't support it. You'd need to make a loadable code library patch. Painfully difficult.

• 2 weeks later...
On 23/01/2023 at 13:26, DayDreamer said:

Você quer lama que faz pegadas? Alguém descobriu como fazer pegadas na neve. Dê uma olhada nisto.

Se você quer lama que esprema, o mecanismo do jogo definitivamente não suporta. Você precisaria fazer um patch de biblioteca de código carregável. Dolorosamente difícil.

Yes, like, leet me explain i was animated with the idea

So i basically want to do two different mods, the first one is mud, and yeah like i gonna see what the game pipeline let me do with him

The second mod is about the feeling when i first discovery that the dragon quest isen't the main one, like how the fuck fight with dragons can be so easy so shallow you know, my idea is basically make a dragon fight a dragon fight, and and to do so i will need to use the destruction mechanism in the game, i probally don't gonna be able to improve it but at least make every item, and structure destructible i tink is possible.

The last idea i tink will at least resolve the bones of adamantium hyper elasticle in the game